Candidates can apply for COMEDK UGET 2018 online on the official website of the engineering and medical entrance exam. The important dates right from the start date for registration to result declaration as well as COMEDK UGET 2018 counselling dates will be available on the official website of COMEDK.
Step 1: COMEDK UGET 2018 Online Application Form
Candidate have to apply for this engineering entrance exam on the official website of COMEDK UGET. They have to pay a lot of attention while filling their details in the exam application form because once the form is submitted candidates will not be given a chance to make any changes in the application form.
The application fee for COMEK UGET 2018 is as follows:
- For candidates attempting three subjects: Rs 1200 (PCM)
- For candidates attempting both COMEDK AND UniGAUGE : Rs 2000
Candidates have to pay the application fee for this entrance exam by means of Demand Draft (DD). This DD have to be from any of the nationalised banks such that it is drawn in favor of ‘COMEDK’ and is payable at Bangalore. Candidates have to mention their name, application number as well as their address on the back side of the DD.
Candidates have to ensure that the DD has the banker’s signature on it.
Candidates have to attach copies of the below mentioned documents with the printout of the Online Application Form of COMEDK UGET 2018:
- Date of Birth Certificate/Identity proof
- Category Certificate if any for SC/ST/PD or Minority candidates
- DD for the application fee
After duly filling the application forms, candidates have to send the same through speed post/ courier before the deadline at the below mentioned address:
The Executive Secretary - COMEDK,
# 142, Second Floor,
11th Main, 17th Cross,
Bangalore - 560055,
Step 2: COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for COMEDK UGET 2018 will be available under 'applicant login link' available on the COMEDK website. The admit card for this entrance exam is called Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT).
Candidates have to download and take the printout of the Online TAT and thereafter carry it to their exam centre.
No separate COMEDK UGET admit card will be sent by post/courier/in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
Candidates have to mandatorilly carry their online TAT to the exam centre because they will not be allowed to take the entrance exam if they do not possess the same.
Candidates have to use only Internet Explorer to download their Online TAT.
COMEK UGET 2018 admit card will be considered invalid, if it does not have the below mentioned details:
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number).
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s Postal address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s photo (as given in the application form) which is digitally attested by COMEDK Authority.
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
- General instructions on TAT
Candidates have to affix an additional photograph of themselves after they take out the printout of their admit card.